activemq-users mailing list archives

From Cameleer <kai.reich...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: activemq-broker and osgi service registry
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 12:46:57 GMT
Defining the connection factory in a separate blueprint file works.

If it is not possible to access the osgi namespace inside the activemq.xml
file, how can I read properties from the osgi configuration admin service,
since this is the way to configure modules in apache karaf?

It's still necessary to include osgi support in the activemq-broker
configuration files!

Are there any attempts to support it? Should I submit a bug report?