activemq-users mailing list archives

From AlexP <>
Subject Re: Apollo 1.6 multiple connected/disconnected messages while using Stomp
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:48:42 GMT

We are using ReactPHP library's Stomp client, here:

In the Factory, a physical socket is created and then consequently used:

After the Factory creates the physical connection, the streams are assigned
into the Client:

So, I don't think the client is physically connecting and reConnecting on
every request.  As I mentioned, we are tracking strange disconnect issues
with the Client->Apollo so we have been tracing the connection logs to see
if we can spot a pattern or any indication of what's going on.