activemq-users mailing list archives

From berdoni <berd...@gmail.com>
Subject Load balancing TCP with Cisco ACE
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:57:46 GMT
Hi,

I have two ActiveMQ brokers with MS SQL JDBC persistence (I use ServiceMix).
Both brokers are accessible through HTTP:
http://amq-srv1:8181/activemqweb/ ->It's alive.
http://amq-srv2:8181/activemqweb/ ->It's alive but in slave mode.

I have a load balancer setup (Cisco ACE) and all traffic pass through the
ACE. How should be the url that applications have to use in order to connect
to the broker?
Is the following url correct?
tcp://amq:61616 and configure ACE to route this to tcp://amq-srv1:61616 and
tcp://amq-srv2:61616 ?

The alternative configuration "failover://host1,host2" works but I prefer to
go through the ACE.

thanks
Nikos