activemq-users mailing list archives

From HellKnight <hellkni...@foxmail.com>
Subject hawtio console could not be opened
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:12:24 GMT
I have two 5.9.0 brokers, one running under redhat 6.3 and one under windows
xp sp3.
I tried to access the new hawtio console, but the web browser only displays
a blank page. I  tried chrome 3.0.197.11 and IE 6.0.2900.5512 and neither
could work ,they both displays a blank page, and there is no error message.
I searched through our forum  and google.com, it seems there is no similar
case. Any ideas why this happens ? Thanks in advance