activemq-users mailing list archives

From usha <usha.k.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subscribe activemq which is using ssl-certificate by C# client application
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 05:32:59 GMT
Hi Tim,
I have tried the "transport.servername" attribute which you given in the
link. After that I can able to subscribe the active mq. But my query is not
about the server certificate.

1. What is the purpose of creating the client certificate?
2. If more than one clients are trying to subscribe, do I need to provide
only servername alone? Is that correct way to providing the certificate
validation from client side?

Kindly provide your answers for the above two.

Best Regards,
Usha.K