activemq-users mailing list archives

From triumvir <peter.na...@alfa.de>
Subject Re: WARN | Store update waiting on 1 replica(s) to catch up to log position 0
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:23:25 GMT
Raj,

I am execute "*netstat -an | grep <openwire-port>*" at the activemq-Servers.
If a slave becomes Master, the activemq transportConnectors-Port(s) (you
have configured at the activemq.xml file) will run up and has the state
"LISTEN".

Only the activemq-Master starts the transportConnectors (openwire,...)
Port(s), on the slaves the connection-Port(s) aren't start.
This methode helps me, to see which Server ist the Master without analyse
Logfiles :-)