activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raj Khanna <khanna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARN | Store update waiting on 1 replica(s) to catch up to log position 0
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:28:14 GMT
I am trying to use the setup as explained in the post with JDK "1.7.0_21",
ZooKepper 3.4.3 and AMQ 5.10 SNAPSHOT version. But I can not get rid of the
following error

WARN | Store update waiting on 1 replica(s) to catch up to log position 0.

I think the problem is that I dont see the Slave started message in the
console.

Could you please give me a pointer or solution to this.

Thanks in advance,
Raj