activemq-users mailing list archives

From cristisor <cristisor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Messages stuck, back to normal after restart
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:14:40 GMT
We decided to clean the activemq-data folder and everything is back to normal
for almost 2 days already. I stick with the idea that the damn kahadb was
corrupted, that's why one durable subscription still has 2 pending messages
that can't be viewed and never get sent, but I have no idea on what
happened. I have the activemq-data folder with me but I have no idea on how
to debug it. Any opinions would be welcomed.

Thanks for the suggestions.