activemq-users mailing list archives

From "usha [via ActiveMQ]" <ml-node+s2283324n467398...@n4.nabble.com>
Subject subscribe activemq ssl by c# client application
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:41:17 GMT
We have configured ssl using certificate authentication. And followed the
steps given in this link.
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-use-ssl.html.

Activemq started successfully.

Issues faced :
1. "A call to the SSPI failed" exception raised.
2. If we change the port from 61616 to 61617, "Could not connect to broker
according to the validation procedure." exception occured.
3. The code block which we used in client side as follows
IConnectionFactory _connectionFactory;
                 //_connectionFactorys = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory();
                 Uri connecturi = new Uri("activemq:ssl://localhost:61617");
                 _connectionFactory = new ConnectionFactory(connecturi); //{
UseCompression = true, AlwaysSyncSend = true };
                 //Default User
                _connection = _connectionFactory.CreateConnection();

                _connection.Start();
Queries:
1.Where we have to mention the client certificate?
2.What are the steps we need to follow to connect and subscribe the broker
which is using ssl certificate authentication?
3. Is there any samples for subscribing activemq from c# client application,
which is using sslcontext?

Kindly share the samples and ur suggestion asap to solve the issue. attached
the config file for reference.

activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673989/activemq.xml>
activemq-static-network-broker1.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673989/activemq-static-network-broker1.xml>

activemq-static-network-broker2.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673989/activemq-static-network-broker2.xml>

app.config <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673989/app.config>

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/subscribe-activemq-ssl-by-c-client-application-tp4673989.html
This email was sent by usha (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=subscribe_by_code&node=4673989&code=dXNlcnNAYWN0aXZlbXEuYXBhY2hlLm9yZ3w0NjczOTg5fDE1MjI3MjQ1ODg=