activemq-users mailing list archives

From mayuraima <mayur_a...@infosys.com>
Subject ActiveMQ JNBridge Port Issue
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 03:38:07 GMT
Hello Techies,

We have a setup where there is a data flow from ActiveMQ to JNBridge and
vice versa. We are able to successfully send the data from ActiveMQ to
JNBridge but the reverse condition is not working. We did some analysis and
found that this was due to port on firewall.
We have opened all the ports on the firewall and we are able to communicate
successfully. Now we actually want to give JN Bridge specific set of ports
where it can communicate with the ActiveMQ. This condition is not working.
Has anybody faced this kind of issue or situation? Can you guys share your
experience on this? The ActiveMQ version 5.4.3
Is this bug on ActiveMQ 5.4.3? Can upgrade of ActiveMQ solve this issue?

All suggestions and pointers are welcome.
Thanks
Mayur