activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sophia Wright <sophiawrigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes to user name and password in ConnectionInfo not working
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 04:31:59 GMT
Thanks Christian. I tried that but that didnt work as well. Perhaps, the
state of the connection is  lost and I have to create producer/consumer
again.

On a related note: The weird thing is  the user name and pass word is
changed in ConnectionInfo/ActiveMQConnection (I confirmed this by logging)
but when broker restarts, I don't know from where broker is getting old user
name and password. Is the broker persisting this old username and password
information somewhere? How does client replay its connection info to the
broker when broker restarts? Where is that code where client detects broker
restart and sends new connection info again? Any ideas why it is sending old
connection info details?

This is all getting hair pulling mystery. Help please...