activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionListener not getting fired on the client side when using JmsTemplate
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:35:02 GMT
Hi Christian,

Did you get a chance to look at this? Could you please help?

Also, is there any way in ActiveMQ to detect connection breakages with
broker. That is, whenever the broker goes down, I would like to perform some
task on the client side immediately and I need to detect this reliably. Is
there a way I can detect such broker going down events on client side?

-Steve