activemq-users mailing list archives

From danaR <rotar.daniel...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Master/Slave failover behaviour
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:53:52 GMT
Yes, only one master/slave pair.

We see that the consumer reconnects to the new promoted master.

The problem is that the consumer sends an ack for messages that it received
from the other broker. The new broker says/ Ignoring ack received before
dispatch; result of failover with an outstanding ack. Acked messages will be
replayed if present on this broker./

So I guess the duplication of messages is implied.

We were wondering if there is any configuration that would avoid this.