activemq-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement two consumers on a topic (Camel). One of consumers is inactive until the active one fails?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 06:25:45 GMT

ZooKeeper provides a Leader election implementation[1], it is useful for us to implement failover
cluster.

ZooKeeperRoutePolicy uses the leader election capabilities of a ZooKeeper cluster to control
how routes are enabled. It is typically used in fail-over scenarios controlling identical
instances of a route across a cluster of Camel based servers.

[1]http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.