activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A black hole queue?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:45:11 GMT
You could write a broker plugin that drops the message (ignores it).

Or you if on 5.9, could use the new broker: plugin to do that with Camel:
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/2013/09/apache-camel-broker-component-for.html

Or use the timestamp plugin
http://activemq.apache.org/timestampplugin.htmlto help set a TTL that
auto-expires the message, and then ignore the
message in DLQ once it's expired with the discarding DLQ plugin:
http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html

HTH

--
*Christian Posta*