activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:36:57 GMT
So that info is available as part of the network of brokers implementation,
depending on how deep in the code you're trying to go or trying not to go.
Take a look at DemandForwardingBridgeSupport it should have a list of
bridged consumers... From there you can get the brokers they're bridged
from. I'd have to check the code closer to see if there is a better way
this is exposed through a more friendly API. Take a look when u get a sec
and see if this is what you want.