activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 05:05:59 GMT
I am assuming you have broker a and broker b networked together? So what
kind of info about broker b do you need? Ultimately the addconsumer method
is invoked because of information broadcasted out on broker b advisory
messages, so you may just want to listen to those and consume the advisory
messages directly for consumers.

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog