activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access the web-console using ActiveMQ maven plug-in
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:25:16 GMT
Right. if you don't specify a config file, it will use an embedded broker
and the webconsole will not be started.

You should specify a configUri and point to an activemq.xml config file
that also includes the jetty import (see the default activemq.xml config
file that comes in the distro under /conf)

See here for how to set configUri:

http://activemq.apache.org/maven2-activemq-broker-plugin.html