activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <>
Subject Re: Poor performance while using virtual topic mode
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:55:34 GMT
lol i don't think there is magic to learning this stuff *fast* :) if you
stumble upon some magic beans, or a refreshingly magical drink, then
please, please, please point me to it :)

activemq is a fairly complex piece of server software. time and experience
cannot be substituted.

your best bet is to grab someone who knows linux and networking a little, a
good JVM profiler (yourkit), and Rob/Dejan's book, and figure out where
your  bottlenecks are. If you've figured out where the bottlenecks are,
then come back here and we can give some suggestions for configuration

paid support is also available:

Good luck!