activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failover on no allocated disk space left?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:18:08 GMT
You might be able to put together a broker filter/plugin that shuts down
the broker if the store becomes full. That might not be a good idea,
however.. what happens with messages that are already stored on the first
broker?

Maybe you can set an exceptionListener on the connection and for
ResourceAllocationExceptions, you can try to trick the FailoverTransport to
cycle to its next broker?

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog