activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock in Broker (using SSL)
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:47:36 GMT
Looks like you had some interesting SSL errors that caused the socket to
want to close.. and it must have raced against an existing write that was
in progress and also wanted to close...

for the logging of the tcp:// that's wrong.. when we retrieve the remote
address, we're just defaulting to using the text "tcp://" ... can you open
a jira for that and we can change that?

Are you seeing other exceptions in the log file (maybe on the client side)?