activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: Hawto log in?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:40:04 GMT
That's strange, admin/admin should do the trick

You can turn on debug logging for hawtio, by adding

to the conf/

and see what's the exact error.

Also, it's worth checking that appropriate system properties are set by
startup script, like

-Dhawtio.realm=activemq -Dhawtio.role=admins

It'd be good to try removing those as well and see if everything works
without authentication.

Dejan Bosanac
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat