activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ActiveMQ Web Console
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 07:14:51 GMT
Yeah we have both consoles installed out of the box in ActiveMQ 5.9.

The index.html page has links to both consoles. As well instructions
about this in the WebConsole-README.txt file in the distro.

Though any work on the old console is only bug fixes, and likely in
ActiveMQ 5.10 the old console would be removed.

--
Claus Ibsen