activemq-users mailing list archives

From Byte Flinger <byteflin...@gmail.com>
Subject Failover on no allocated disk space left?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:05:06 GMT
Hi

I am trying to configure 2 AMQ instances so that if there are issues with
one, the client will failover to another one.

I am having an issue with this behaviour when the alloted disk space is out.

>From my tests, amq will block the thread forever when it runs "out of disk"
so I have configured the brokers with sendFailIfNoSpaceAfterTimeout
parameter however this just makes it so that the client returns an error
(even though it is configured with failover).

Is there any way to trigger the failover protocol in such a situation
rather than simply throwing the error back to the client?

Regards
ByteFlinger