activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gihan Anuruddha <wggi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 06:18:24 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a small research as a one of my university assignments. I'm
trying to do a little experiment regarding a pub/sub information sharing on
activemq topic based brokers.

I want to capture originate broker information once the message send to
other brokers.

Let say I have two brokers A , B and the topic is *test*. My client
subscribes to broker B's topic test.
I observed that when I subscribed to broker B;  AbstractRegion's [1]
 addConsumer(ConnectionContext context, ConsumerInfo info) invoked in both
A and B.  Is it possible to get broker B's information when this method
invokes inside broker A ?

I debug broker A (addConsumer method) while I'm subscribing to broker B's
test topic.  But couldn't find any information regarding broker
B'sdetails. I don't whether I'm looking the correct place ? Please
help me
regarding this matter.

I hope you understand my question.  I got source from this tag [2].

[1] -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.8.0/activemq-broker/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/region/AbstractRegion.java
[2] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.8.0

Thanks a lot,