activemq-users mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Messages on queue, but clients not picking them up (prefetch problem)
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:24:54 GMT
On 08 Oct 2013, at 6:51 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> I am using qpid v0.26-SNAPSHOT (AKA trunk) to work around another qpid bug.
>
> Is it possible to set the prefetch policy on the activemq server, or is this only possible
on the client side?

Trying the following URL shows some even more strange behaviour, we now have two nodes that
run flat out, with the other six nodes starved of messages and doing nothing:

amqps://amqp.domain.com:5672?jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=1

Is there a definitive mechanism that switches off all prefetch or other "performance related"
behaviour?

Regards,
Graham