activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many advisories topics created in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 05:05:07 GMT
What you have described is a bit of an anti-pattern - there's some guidelines here in the faq:
http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html
Its an anti-pattern because there is a lot of broker side over head with creating temporary
destinations and consumers (as you are seeing).
However, for your case you probably need to enable GC on destinations - see http://activemq.apache.org/delete-inactive-destinations.html