activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom_Z <tomatgooglec...@arcor.de>
Subject AMQP 1.0 Client for .Net/C# (Apache NMS, QPid) available?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 07:46:26 GMT
Hi,

ActiveMQ supports AMQP 1.0, but I could't find any client-side
implementations for .Net or am I missing something?

Apache NMS does not support AMQP yet, see
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/nms-providers.html and an open issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-454 which is not in progress
nor assigned to an upcoming release.

At http://activemq.apache.org/amqp.html it is stated to use QPID Proton
(without regards to NMS), which does not have a .Net client, right?

The feature 'c#/.NET wrapper around proton-c messenger' is planned even
after the next planned release 0.6 of qpid proton, see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/amqp+1.0+roadmap.

So in conclusion, is there any chance to connect from a .Net via AMQP to
ActiveMQ?

Thanks,
Tom