activemq-users mailing list archives

From samdowning <samdowning2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionListener not getting fired on the client side when using JmsTemplate
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:27:42 GMT
Hi,

I too have experimented with ExceptionListener in the past with no success.
I think the exception is invoked in some cases and not in some cases and
perhaps the implementation is buggy.

ActiveMQ developer team would be best to comment on this. This sounds like a
basic requirement to have in many cases and I observed that exception
listener was not getting invoked in case of several exceptions.

-Sam