activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <>
Subject Re: ExceptionListener not getting fired on the client side when using JmsTemplate
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:03:32 GMT
This is what I am doing:

public class ActiveMQAuthConnectionFactory extends
private static class AMQExceptionListener implements ExceptionListener
        public void onException(JMSException exception)
  "XXX Exception is " + exception);

public ActiveMQAuthConnectionFactory()
        super.setExceptionListener(new AMQExceptionListener());

I am then using this ActiveMQAuthConnectionFactory wrapped in a
PooledConnectionFactory which is passed to JmsTemplate.

    <bean id="connectionFactory"
        <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover://(tcp://test1.hyd:61616)" />

    <bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
        <property name="maxConnections" value="5" />

Could somebody explain what I am doing wrong here?