activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gihan <wggi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java ActiveMQ 5.8] How to get originate broker infomation
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:16:15 GMT
Hi Ceposta,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have networked them together. I just only need
broker B name. Basically I want to maintain in each broker about subscribers
that subscribes to this broker network. In broker A and B, if I subscribe to
B's test topic then I want to maintain that info on broker A that there is a
subscriber for broker B's test topic inside broker A like (Broker B - > test
- > consumer Id).

Is there are anyway to capture broker B information inside broker A, once
any consumer subscribes to broker B ?

Thanks,
Gihan