activemq-users mailing list archives

From francesco <francesco.malve...@unimore.it>
Subject Endless Failed to log in, Forbidden with hawt.io
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:35:13 GMT
Good morning,

there is something I don't understand with the new hawt.io console. While I
can authenticate on the older console (http://localhost:8161/admin)
the newer console (http://localhost:8161/hawtio/#/login) never accepts
credentials which are valid for older console.

I think the issue could be pointed out in the following log line:
 INFO | Starting hawtio authentication filter, JAAS realm: "karaf"
authorized role: "admin" role principal classes:
"org.apache.karaf.jaas.boot.principal.RolePrincipal"

(in contrast with:
 INFO | Welcome to hawtio 1.2-M19 : http://hawt.io/ : Don't cha wish your
console was hawt
like me? ;-)
 INFO | Starting hawtio authentication filter, JAAS authentication disabled
showed in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/201310.mbox/%3CJIRA.12671586.1380637651206.11044.1380637764220@arcas%3E)

How can I disable the hawt.io jaas authentication to stick to the auth
settings in ${ACTIVEMQ_CONF}/jetty.xml?

thank you,

Francesco