activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sophia Wright <>
Subject memory limit of broker reached. (Fast producer)
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:20:08 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ v5.8. I am trying to exhaust my broker memory usage
which are specified here--
                    <amq:memoryUsage limit="10 mb" />
                    <amq:storeUsage limit="8 gb" />
                    <amq:tempUsage limit="5 gb" />

So as soon as messages in broker reaches higher water mark for outstanding
messages (70% of the memory) in memory, broker starts offloading those
message to temp memory.
I want to exhaust 100% broker memory, to generate a fast producer.

How can I do it ?