activemq-users mailing list archives

From meurwinn <meurw...@gmail.com>
Subject Pending Queue Size stopped to be dispatched to Dispatched Queue Size
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:55:55 GMT
Hi,
we're using AMQ 5.8.0 with LevelDB storage.

We have a publisher and a consumer on a persistant durable topic.

When we publish and consume messages on the queue, (about 40000 messages),
the Dispatched Queue increase to 1000 then teh Pending queue increase to 20
000 or more messages.

The messages are consume and suddenly, the Dispatched Queue decrease to  0
messages although there are some thousands messages in the Pending Queue.
If we restart the AMQ or stop/start a consumer, the messages in the Pending
queue are consume.

This problem does not happen when the Dispatched Queue size is 100 and not
1000, but we don't really understand how to configure tis size, and what
does it means.

can you please help us to explain the problem.

Thanks.