activemq-users mailing list archives

From esender <sender.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Jolokia Commands?
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:06:05 GMT
I was wondering if there are more examples of how to use Jolokia. So far, the
only two I can find are:

http://localhost:8161/api/jolokia/read/org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost
http://localhost:8161/api/jolokia/read/org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost/TotalConsumerCount

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/REST

But, when I try to create my own custom request, I get Jolokia errors in the
HTML response. I am trying to formulate my requests based on this table:
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

I feel like I am stabbing in the dark. Here are my goals:

1- Get a description of a queue, including # of messages delivered, # of
customers, # of messages waiting to be delivered
2- Command to pause a queue
3- Command to resume a queue
4- Command to delete a queue

If I could get those 4, I would be fairly golden. Any help?