activemq-users mailing list archives

From waydena <wayne.ev...@frequentis.com>
Subject Rebalance not workingin 5.8.0
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:30:14 GMT
We previously had rebalance working in 5.4.2 with mulitple clients connecting
to two brokers but it appears this stopped working after an upgrade to
5.8.0. All clients now connect to Broker 1 when it is started first. If
Broker 1 is stopped all clients fail over to Broker 2 and stay there once
Broker 1 is restarted.

We are using the following Broker config:

And the following Client config:

Do we have this configured wrong or does anyone know if this still works
with 5.8.0 or have there been some changes?

Thanks, Wayne