activemq-users mailing list archives

From "sumit.wattal" <sumit.watta...@gmail.com>
Subject what credentials does activemq-bstat accept
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 18:10:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a ActiveMQ 5.8 broker setup on my machine and wanted to check the
broker stats. While running activemq-admin bstat <brokername> --jmxurl
service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://127.0.0.1:1099/jmxrmi --jmxuser <userName from
jmx.access> --jmxpassword <password from jmx.password> I always get an
exception saying - Authentication failed! Credentials required

I have configured the broker to use Jmx.

Thanks,

Sumit