activemq-users mailing list archives

From dpatel <dhpa...@factset.com>
Subject Re: AMQCPP -- Cannot publish to a delete Destination: temp-queue
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:37:58 GMT
Hey Tim,

AdvisoryMessages are disabled. I added a call to set watchTopicAdvisors to
false on my client side.

 amqConnFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(CONN);
      amqConnFactory.setWatchTopicAdvisories(false);
      conn = amqConnFactory.createConnection();
      conn.start();

However that did not fix the issue. I am attaching my broker xml incase that
gives you any ideas. activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672670/activemq.xml>

Once again the same everything works just fine with activemq-cpp 3.6