activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use case of http transport connector
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:10:32 GMT
Thanks a lot for these replies.

>> The binary open wire format is translated into text encoded Http posts.

Sorry, I am slightly confused. You mentioned message is first coverted to
openwire binary format and then to text messages to that it can be sent over
HTTP. Where is XML coming here? Is it that the text encoded message is
converted to XML format and this xml payload is sent in a field in the HTTP
POST request? Could you please tell me what's the field name?

-Steven