activemq-users mailing list archives

From javaG <zenma...@gmail.com>
Subject Too many advisories topics created in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 04:11:32 GMT

In my application, I use request-reply by creating temp queue and creating a
new replyConsumer for each message to use replyConsumer.poll() method to get
reply back. After getting reply I close the replyConsumer. Messaging works
fine but each time a message is sent a topic
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is created and remains
there. So if millions of messages are sent millions of rows will be created
in the ActiveMQ web console for topics.  I tried to disable advisories
message to solve this problem but then request-reply does not work anymore
as it throws exceptions like Cannot publish to a deleted destination. So I
am stuck. Any one has a solution?

Thanks