activemq-users mailing list archives

From javaG <>
Subject where to set idleTimeout in activemq ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 03:50:41 GMT
I am facing the issue of activemq throwing exception when a message sent is
after some inactivity:

 Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'temporary' -
trying to recover.....

A workaround was suggested: disable idle timeout in PooledConnectionFactory
which can be done by setting the following property:
<property name="idleTimeout"  value="0" />

But I do not know where to set that property, in activem.xml or camel.xml?
In my code I do not use PoolConnectionFactory and there is no reference to
PoolConnectionFactory in my xml configuration files.

Can some one help?