activemq-users mailing list archives

From Steven Turner <steventurner...@gmail.com>
Subject Use case of http transport connector
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:34:03 GMT
Hi,

I am currently running my broker using TCP transport connector. I am trying
to use http transport connector for my broker, it is working properly,
Currently I am running it for local java producer and consumer. I am not
able to figure out when and in what cases we should use http transport
connector ? Can I use it for web applications ?
If someone can provide me some link for the use case it will be very useful.

Thank,
Anuj