activemq-users mailing list archives

From Neha <neha.877...@gmail.com>
Subject Message not dequeue using Mule
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 09:51:04 GMT
Hi,

I have made a simple application in mule that prints "Hello
<message.payload>". Before applying the 'set payload' component of Mule I
have added the JMS Component to put all the requests in the activemq queue
first, but the problem I am facing is that my output (i.e. Hello
<message.payload>) is getting printed but
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672315/active_mq.png> all the
request messages remain in the pending messages and is not getting dequeue
until I deliberately do that by clicking on purge.

Thanks,
Neha