activemq-users mailing list archives

From darkrwe <emini...@gmail.com>
Subject Pending Message ?
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 17:05:41 GMT
Hello guys !

I'm using activeMQ cms c++ libraries and ActiveMQ 5.8.0 as a broker.

Summary of what i'm doing is:
I have created an connection in main process in my project.
I passed the this connection to a thread and also created a fork process
from this thread.
But in this child process when i just send a message to a queue. These
messages are listed on pending message list.
I could not consume any messages that sent from these child process.

is there anyone that knows why these messages are in pending message list in
broker?
and i cannot consume?