activemq-users mailing list archives

From stargate <eri...@kabelbw.de>
Subject ActiveMQ, how can i delete alle consumers in my queue ?
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:15:06 GMT
Hi,

i working with JEE and tomcat and i have created a jmsproducer and a
consumer for my jms queue.
I create the consumer with a singleton pattern so that i have only one
consumer. But my problem is, every time i undeploy the war file and upload a
new war file to my server it add`s a new consumer to my jms queue.. but i
want only one consumer that subscribe`s to my queue.. i want that every time
i upload a new war file.. the server removes all consumers that subscibed to
my queue. How can i do that ? or ist there an easier way? my java code looks
similar to this link http://activemq.apache.org/hello-world.html

Best regards
stargate