activemq-users mailing list archives

From mrich <matthew.r...@qxlva.com>
Subject Best Java client for integrating with ActiveMQ over AMQP 1.0 with SSL
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 08:35:17 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise the best method of communicating with
an ActiveMQ queue over a sercure AMQP connection (AMQP + SSL) from a Java
client.

I particuarly need to be able to specify keystore information
programmatically and not via the JVM options.

I am looking at the qpid library ('qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms') but am unsure
how I can set the SSL information (and possibly failover infor?)
programmatically and was wondering if anyone has a solution for this.

Any guidance is appreciated.