activemq-users mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <>
Subject Re: How to implement these somewhat conflicting requirements?
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 23:04:58 GMT
Christian already gave you a few solutions.
RecoveryPolicy is probably close to what you want,
if you are prepared to write a little bit of code you
can solve the problem quite nicely with temp queues and
a subscription system.

Durable subscribers are just a headache.
Apollo and stomp won't do more for you on this would be my suspicion.