activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tmie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Interceptors/Phases like in Apache CXF
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:14:22 GMT
Yes there are interceptors in ActiveMQ.
In AMQ land I don't think we distinguish between interceptors and broker plugins. The terms
are used interchangeably.
However there are broker plugins (or interceptors) and destination interceptors.

Broker plugins are documented at http://fusesource.com/docs/mirrors/activemq/features/interceptors.html

Destination interceptors to my knowledge are not documented but you can find a sample implementation
in class org.apache.activemq.broker.region.virtual.MirroredQueue.

AFAIK there is not such concept of phases for plugins or interceptors.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tmielke@redhat.com