activemq-users mailing list archives

From Frizz <frizzthe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Configuration of custom plugins with XBeans
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:26:43 GMT
Hello,

I create my own BrokerPlugin and configured it in activemq.xml like this:

<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}">
    <plugins>
        <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
id="myBrokerPlugin" class="myPackage.MyBrokerPlugin">
    </plugins>

That works :-)

Now I want to make it more configurable. The idea is to use DestinationMaps
like in existing standard plugins (e.g. in AuthorizationPlugin).

I created two new classes, QueueFilterMap and QueueFilterEntry, that use
XBeans.

So my activemq.xml would look like this:

<plugins>
    <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
id="myBrokerPlugin" class="myPackage.MyBrokerPlugin">
        <map>
            <queueFilterMap>
                <queueFilterEntries>
                    <queueFilterEntry queue="USERS.>"/>
                </queueFilterEntries>
            </queueFilterMap>
        </map>
    <bean/>
</plugins>

Of course this does not validate. So my question is: How can I use XBeans
in activemq.xml?

cheers,
F.