activemq-users mailing list archives

From Roger Pack <rogerdpa...@gmail.com>
Subject suggestion/feature request: prompt before allowing a purge/delete from the UI
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:06:12 GMT
Hello.  I've noticed that on pages like this:

http://hostname:8161/admin/queues.jsp

there are little "purge" and "delete" links there.
It also seems that, once you click one, there is no going back.  It
immediately happily purges or deletes that queue for you.

I'll tell you what happens here at my work.  Basically if we ever use
the ActiveMQ GUI to check on Q statuses, we are terrified we might
accidentally click the "purge" button (accidents happen) and thus lose
data.

Suggestion/feature request:  it might be nice if, before performing
the action, it popped up a nice little javascript confirmation box
"are you sure you want to purge [name of queue]?" or what not.  That
would be very helpful here on this side.

Thank you for all you do.
-roger pack-